Gerald Bright is a resident of the Dallas area, a civil trial attorney, and a shareholder. He has over twenty-five years’ experience in general liability litigation, commercial litigation, banking litigation, employment litigation, civil rights litigation under Title VII and 42 U.S.C §1983, collections, eminent domain, and municipal liability defense.
Mr. Bright has also successfully argued in state and federal appellate courts. He is skilled in dispute resolution tactics and ADR practices including mediation and arbitration, and regularly advises management on issues and concerns regarding pre-employment litigation.
Licenses and Admissions
- State Bar of Texas
- Northern District of Texas Federal Court
- Southern District of Texas Federal Court
- Eastern District of Texas Federal Court
- Western District of Texas Federal Court
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Federal Circuit
- United States Supreme Court
- University of Texas – BBA Accounting, 1985
- University of Texas – Juris Doctorate, 1988
- Dallas Bar Association
- J.L. Turner Legal Association
- Bar Association of the Fifth Federal Circuit