Walker Bright PC’s corporate law practice uniquely provides legal services that focus on desired business objectives. From deal making to dispute resolution and litigation, Walker Bright PC understands that businesses need outside counsel who are not just lawyers that provide legal advice. Walker Bright PC works to understand your business and provide legal services that help you cost-effectively accomplish your business objectives or corporate formation.
The firm is approved to provide legal services to Fortune 500 companies as well as members of the Texas Municipal League Intergovernmental Risk Pool, the Texas Association of School Boards, numerous non-affiliated public and private entities, and The University of Texas System.
Areas of Corporate Law
- Business Entity Formation: limited liability companies (LLCs), limited liability partnerships (LLPs), sole proprietorships, joint ventures, partnerships and corporat formation
- Business Organization: structuring your business, corporate governance, drafting and reviewing bylaws and other charter documents
- Business Transactions: purchase and sale agreements, mergers, acquisitions
- Business Litigation: business disputes, contract disputes, breach of fiduciary duties, stockholder, member or partnership disputes
- Business Contracts: non-compete agreements, non-solicitation agreements
- Real Estate Law: developments, financing, leasing, zoning and land use, real estate transactions, commercial and residential real estate, landlord/tenant law
- Employment Law: wrongful termination, discrimination, drafting employee manuals, non-compete agreements, employment contracts
- Business Dissolution
- Shareholder Matters
- Taxes and Filing
- General Legal Guidance
- Intellectual Property, Trademark, and Patent Law: trademark, copyright, and patent litigation, registration, searches, infringement
For an Austin area or Dallas area corporate law attorney, contact our offices or email us:
Walker Bright PC represents clients throughout the state of Texas including clients in the Austin, Dallas, Houston, and San Antonio metro areas: Travis County, Burnet County, Bexar County, McLendon County, Bell County, Williamson County, Lee County, Bastrop County, Hays County, Caldwell County, Dallas County, Denton County, Collin County, Harris County, Ellis County, Kaufman County, Rockwall County, Hunt County, Johnson County, and Tarrant County.